40mm rubber slug shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 40mm rubber slug shells

I wouldn't imagine they'd be going too fast, probably 100ft/s maybe?
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
      If you can dodge a 40mm rubber grenade slug head you can dodge a ball!
      Why do i have a feeling this is going to lead on to someone hurling a wrench at me?

That said, a guy once bought one of these to a game i was at. He was told if he wanted to use it he had to be shot with it first. After he was shot it went back in his kit bag pretty fast.

Rockdelta also has annoying tendancy to fill his claymore with flour. As hilarious as the results are its always bloody annoying and humilitating. Better than his first idea though. Bees
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
        Why do i have a feeling this is going to lead on to someone hurling a wrench at me?

That said, a guy once bought one of these to a game i was at. He was told if he wanted to use it he had to be shot with it first. After he was shot it went back in his kit bag pretty fast.

Rockdelta also has annoying tendancy to fill his claymore with flour. As hilarious as the results are its always bloody annoying and humilitating. Better than his first idea though. Bees
        bees! why didnt i think of that! its ingenious! just need to make a trap to catch the bees... ill nots of elatic bands and pink paper but i think i could do it
        Originally posted by owainthegreat
        You sir, are a potato.

Comment

noi they aere quite slow i used to be able to doge mine it's like bbs the lighter they are the fatster they go with less of a thack the heayver they are the slower they go but make a bigger thack

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rwardle33 Find out more about rwardle33
          Working...
          X