Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Boys SPR

Hey Guys
    Have you got any info as too where abouts i can get one ?
    And Please Leave any stories/comments/reviews etc.
    About this ... Thanks
    To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Re: D-Boys SPR

forum rules - cant tell you where to get one except zeroone

2 people in my team bought them as backups and they do allright, to be brutally honest if you can afford something better than Dboys then go for one of the japanese brands or go with JG if you have to stay china prices

they sound like they are asleep but have allright range on them - im sure with some work it could be upgraded to a half decent rifle
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

If you're sure you want to go for D-Boys (notoriously bad reputation) then go for the Mod 0 version of the gun. The Mod 1 was released first and had issued, most of which have been phased out in the Mod 0. Plus the 0 looks nicer

In my experience, they do need quite a lot of attention on the inside. Nothing a local techy couldn't fix though.
      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
      Tokyo Marui P90
      HFC M9 Special Forces
      KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Zeroone.....?

Comment

Got one, it was awesome, for the price! Though to get best performance DO the following!

BIN the battery, well, keep it as a backup, but buy a decent lare 9.6v racing battery. These fit snug in the stock and run it brilliantly!
          Take the hop out, put a TM or better hop rubber in and clean the whole unit plus the barrel!

Having done these the gun will be perfectly skirmish, though you do occasionally get really badly put together ones that just die, also they may be to powerfull to skirmish with. You best bet is to give it to a good techy who can fit a nice 1j spring, clean and re-grease it all and then you have an awesome AEG, definitely worth the money!

Comment

Had one for a while. The bipod they come with is pretty good, but the full stock is terrible, really low grade wobbly plastic. If you get one I'd reccomend replacing the stock ASAP, as well as the battery. Also, if you're buying it new, the gears will need a good cleanand regrease as d-boys love to just put a blob of horrid grease in there.

As an aside, didn't these get banned from being imported for a while 'cos of the crazy lead content of the paint?

Comment

Dboys SPR's are okay, if you can afford it, go for the A&K version, which (I think) is only £20 more expensive.

They have steel bodies, and are very durable internally.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Sorry, I can't delete the last post/ edit them. Apologies, could this post possibly be merged with original (#7?)

Anyway, just noticed that the ZeroOne price for it is £215; which in my personal opinion is far too overpriced; get an ICS for that price!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Get a G&P SPR/A, they rock plus look a lot nicer than the Dboys in my opinion. I recently picked one up in the sales section here for £350... which was nicely upgraded as well.

Just my 2 pence...

Ben
                  Old feedback :D http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7655

Current Armoury: Systema PTW M4A1 2008 MAX2 Modded by Tac, KSC Glock 17

Comment

My advice: Don't go with DBoys at all. I could build a better gun out of match sticks.

Get a second hand Tokyo Marui gun. They're FAR better and they will last a lifetime.

Comment

Yeh ..
                      Just like the SPR look so what you guys sayin ... A&K ?
                      preferably under the £200 mark but i could stretch a lil bit
                      To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

A&K are nice, I've had an M249 off them, and whist it did need a whole new set of internals I think I just got a bad one.

The SR25 I've just got hold of is very nice, but screeches a bit. Needs a reshim methinks.

Whatever you get, it may well need a downgrade, and will definately need to be degunked.

Comment

Kill it with fire. Thats my advice.

Personally, i think youd be well advised to steer clear of them, your best bet is probably the A&K version to be honest, much better gun for your money
                          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

i agree A&K are better i've got the mod0 and can't flaw it really
                            andrew
                            m249 para,m203,m4 cqb,m92f,m190 sf,spr,ak krinkov,ak74,aps2-sv,l96,p226

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Charlie Find out more about Charlie
                            Working...
                            X