Tokyo Marui L96 AWS (Help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui L96 AWS (Help)

Hello every one i was just wondering if the gun is worth the buy new or second hand and i would like to kno if this gun has good rang.

Re: Tokyo Marui L96 AWS (Help)

Being a stock TM it'll fire at 310fps, which isn't exactly sniper speed. Howver TM hops are fantastic and this is no exception. It'll hit about 45-50m accurately.

Upgrades (which you'll probably want to take it to sniping level) will cost you. At the moment only PDI do upgrade parts for it, everything except the trigger sear. The piston sear and with some filing the spring guide stopper are compatible with VSR parts. So your best bet is to buy the PDI full cylinder set and then the trigger unit. You'll need a good £300 on top of the gun to get those parts unless you can find them cheap.

The build quality and feel (and looks) of the gun are great. Apart from the fact that it's the only spring L96 with the magazine int eh correct place thanks to TM's clever little feeding tab system on the front of the cylinder head. Makes it a little more complicated to take apart but nothing a few minutes staring at it and thinking can't solve.

Comment

Re: Tokyo Marui L96 AWS (Help)

I had one and have to say Build quality was good, but performance was poor, accurate to about 30mtrs. Well when I say accurate I could hit a torso but nothing else.

Yet another TM gun I bought and was disappointed with. But, it is an accurate rendition of the L96 as TKOS says. All the relevant bits are where they should be and you can upgrade it as he says. But, That's still going to cost an arm and a leg to do. Plus the work involved.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

george577 Find out more about george577
      Working...
      X