JG are back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JG are back?

AEG AEG the product so good they named it twice, Does better QC and the fact that they are now Produced in HK also mean a increase in price ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
      AEG AEG the product so good they named it twice, Does better QC and the fact that they are now Produced in HK also mean a increase in price ?
      Not really, seen them on a few HK sites selling at pretty much the same or less than the original JGs sold for

Comment

A lot of the new ASG guns are actually JG shipped in kit form to Denmark and assembled there with Different marking on them.

A number of companies are advertising the AEG guns as JG. The reason is, although they are actually the same company most people have heard of JG but not AEG.

So going with the JG brand name, means people are in the know with which company are selling the guns.
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

The prices that U.K retailers are charging is slightly higher than the old ones. Only by £10-£20 though

Comment

I really hope they release the AUG again I have two as my first and third gun I bought. One has been used by me or my brother in every game we've been to and has never missed a beet.

I'd love a couple more so I can do the phantom and H-bar thing, and anti tank, sniper, smg, disposal........who said there isn't allot you can do with AUG's.

Great guns

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
            Working...
            X