spent grenades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spent grenades

Cleaned the room and left it lemony fresh............. you should carry smarties when you play, lots of chocolate goodness and "dummy" grenades when finished.

Comment

Doesn't feel in the spirit of the game to me, but I guess if people are falling for it.

My site doesn't allow people to shout at each other. EG if you throw a dummy grenade then shout "stand up" after it and people stand up and you shoot them, you'd be asked to leave. My local takes a very dim view of the "Take your hits" shouts.

So as long as you're not shouting "That was a grenade, stand up if hit" after you've thrown something that wasn't a grenade, personally I wouldn't be bothered.
      It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

A good thing with bfg's is that loads of people use them, so get them re loaded and repay the complement.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

see ive got a bit of a thing against bfg's cos im thinking that if you played woodland often the chance of loosing one is extremely possible and thats like 50 quid down the drain in cqb it would be better though anyone ever lost one?

Comment

Plenty of people have lost grenades at woodland. I covered mine in pink fur so I couldn't loose it. Other people add tape to theirs as a trail, or even a rape alarm. Paint them in bright colours and they're pretty easy to pick out.
            sigpic
            Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
            I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

I've used dead grenades and pine cones to great effect.
              sigpic

Comment

never lost one in cqb, but have lost one in woodland. I rolled it out of a door that was being charged, (it was lone wolf style gaming that time) and the one of the guys running at me kicked it to avoid it killing him.

Luckily I found it a small distance from where i expected to, 2 months later. £80 temporarily down the drain!

Comment

shouldn't be allowed :-)
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 29 September, 2010, 22:04.

Comment

I've had a christmas ball decoration lobbed at me just the movement made me duck in but i soon realised that it was red and just opened up on the door to have three blokes push through a strem of rounds

there was no shout with it and it had been i pyro heavy day.

i find that if you have something to hand when they push through a door lobbing anything at their feet gives you a fraction of a second as they take figure out that it isnt live

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1987 View Post
                      i find that if you have something to hand when they push through a door lobbing anything at their feet gives you a fraction of a second as they take figure out that it isnt live
                      +1

Speed aggression surprise.

Comment

Hahaha smart thinking :P
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                        Working...
                        X