Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Arms or other Make Doctor Sight For RIS

Hi guys, is there anyone who has a Doctor Reflex Sight for RIS mount
    (http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=671)
    Hopefully im allowed to stick that link up as its not a shop if im not im sorry.

Im looking at getting one of the K.A. Red Dot Reflex Sight (o.p. style) but i need to know whats the size from the bottom to the top (including or not the RIS mount)

Anyone who can measure it for me?

Cheers
    Phil
    sigpic

Re: King Arms or other Make Doctor Sight For RIS

Not a great help, but apparantly it's 46mm long. That, combined with the pic of it on an MP7 on the KA site should give you a rough idea hopefully.

Comment

Looking at that length, and the fact it's on a 20mm rail, I'd say it approximately 35mm high. VERY approximately!

Comment

thoses light sensor types,are known to malfunction,in terms of the sensor not working and leaving the red dot on continous, ruining your battery...so thats why i got a docter sight with a switch
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

^^^ I was warned off of them for the same reason... The DYTAC one is apparently a lot better due to it's switch, however, one stray BB and it's toast.

Comment

Cheers guys, sorry for the delay getting back to you.

I ended up ordering one in the end so ill tell you how well it sits on it.

Also i saw the ones with the switch but they didnt seem to have brightness adjustment so that put me off a little. I had heard of the sensor playing up but thats why i went for a KA instead of an EA hoping itll be better quality (although they are probably made by the same person in the same factory lol) but I can easily take battery out if this one does play up.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dead_Fred Find out more about Dead_Fred
            Working...
            X