G&G M16 Combat Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G M16 Combat Machine

Took this gun out for a go, brand new from local retailer, very impressed!
    The FPS was a bit high but we sorted that, anyway...
    I am happy with this purchase and will be frequently using it in the future, the future means, upgrades.
    So, I need some upgrade ideas guys :P (we're talking about christmas time)
    Please leave me some good ideas for upgrades, by the way, as the fps was high, I will not be wanting increased FPS at the moment, thanks guys.
    Matthew.

Re: G&G M16 Combat Machine

Originally posted by MWatson View Post
    Took this gun out for a go, brand new from local retailer, very impressed!
    The FPS was a bit high but we sorted that, anyway...
    I am happy with this purchase and will be frequently using it in the future, the future means, upgrades.
    So, I need some upgrade ideas guys :P (we're talking about christmas time)
    Please leave me some good ideas for upgrades, by the way, as the fps was high, I will not be wanting increased FPS at the moment, thanks guys.
    Matthew.
    Just downgrade for now, get the FPS around 320-330 if your worried about it being high. No need to mess about with it if it's working though! So, leave the 'Upgrades' till something needs doing. :D
    sigpic
    http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Indeed. Ifit works fine, leave it as it is, but do downgrade it if it's shooting hot.

If you really want to though, go with a TM hop rubber and tightbore barrel. Should get your tighter groupings and a little more range.

Comment

The retailer is down grading it :P
        Yeah will leave stuff for now but by christmas I will be wanting a scope/grip/new handgaurd or something nice
        Any recommendations?

Comment

If you don't want to spend on a RIS, the Magpul PTS MOE handguard is a neat, cheap replacement for the standard plastic one.

Comment

I don't think magpull looks good on any gun, especially a M16, if you don't want to touch the GB, throw a TM hop rubber in it, I have one lying around somewhere, you can have it if you want, lol. And buy a tight bore, that is all you need for a good range and accuracy setup, externally, keep it original, I hate seeing M16's covered in lasers, tac-lights and magpull crap, finish it off with a decent ACOG.
            sigpic

Comment

don't think magpull looks good on my good
              Looks good on my good? But yes, Magpul isn't needed unless you really want it.

Comment

Sorry, I corrected it now, lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice Reptile House, any way to have the Handgaurd come as two tone or just need to take to local retailer for quick spray?
                  Btw, my first purchased gun's motor failed and we've sent it back, just to let you know if you thought that I had got 2 guns when just starting

Comment

You could spray it, although thinking about it I'm not entirely sure PTS do an M16 length one - I misread your original post and thought you had an M4.

I guess another obvious upgrade would be to buy a metal receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
                      I don't think magpull looks good on any gun...I hate seeing M16's covered in lasers, tac-lights and magpull crap, finish it off with a decent ACOG.
                      LOL - I bet a Magpulled PTW would really annoy you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MWatson Find out more about MWatson
                      Working...
                      X