This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parcel force

I got a Top m60 off the forums a couple of years ago and the Fekers left it on my doorstep while i was at work and forged my signature!!

I complained and i demanded the driver to be sacked as it wasn't cheap! I got what i asked for though!!

In another problem i had with them, some one sent me a AA R85a1 with my details clearly on the box and i had a note on the door 2 weeks later saying it was at a neighbours! They had tried to deliver it to 8 different houses on my street..

Feckin Useless!!!!!

Martin
    If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Well, if we're complaining about parcel farce.
      Bought an SL9 with a lot of extra bits ages ago, it came and I was all happy, until I noticed none of the extra bits was there.
      2 months later they finally decide to ring to ask to look at the packaging, but I had since thrown away the brown parcel paper that it had come in.
      The guy had sent a package that was a good kg heavier that what I received and they said they wouldn't refund the £200 it would cost to replace the bits since they couldn't see the packaging (it should be noted the sender insured it at extra cost too).

Comment

I havent had a problem with them (touch wood) though i usually drop at the depot but the times I havent i've had no probs and I have used some random post offices! If they deliver to me and I miss it they drop it at the local Post Office with a note through the door...

From a posting point of view you've gotta remember they are nothing to do with the post office, you can just drop stuff off there for them to collect so the fact they didn't pick it up on Friday is irrelavant. They have it now and it should take 24 hours to get to you.. Best way is for them to collect it from you address or drop at the depot..
        DJ AoS
        HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
        Gunless

Comment

i was going to add my tale of woe here but it seems that 5 days for a parcelforce48 delivery isn't that bad! apparently you can claim 25% of the postage back for late delivery. well actually, only the sender can, so if they can't bothered then you're b******d.
          i had a RIF sent by normal recorded delivery and it arrived within 2 days. i bet that was cheaper,,,

Comment

Mods please close as a email sent complaining about there non exsistant services has been sent

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
            Working...
            X