real glock 18C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real glock 18C

i was just wondering about a real glock 18c, are they really rare? cause i have only ever seen one on youtube and they don't show it on the glock website

Re: real glock 18C

It is a limited model. I shouldn;t be available to civilians. Maybe that's why you don;t see many of them

Comment

It is not available to civilians in 99% of countries legally and is very rarely used in th real world as it is so uncontrollable to fire.

But i think in America with a specific class license you can own one but with restrictions etc, same one that allows the use of a 'squirrel slayer' i think?

Or it may just be discontinued and that's it.

'FireKnife'
      68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
      Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

yeah, but who does use it?

Comment

The Austrian special forces EKO Cobra, requested it back in the 80's for similar purposes to the MAC series of the US.

I think i have seen the Polish special forces, GROM use it back in the day and maybe the Austrian's still do but i am not 100% sure on who uses it now.

I think it is pretty much banned by either Glock themselves or different countries laws for civilian use.

Got a youtbe vid of a Yank with one: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=11fcg543Jow

'FireKnife'
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

lol, chears, my youtubes not working for some reason

Comment

Don't worry it only shows a good reason not to own a real Glock 18c, particularly if you are stupid enough.

'FireKnife'

Comment

I always thought they were common enough, most of the rapid fire shooting competitions Ive seen have at least 1 in it as apparently they have a fairly small full auto kickback compred to other guns in its class.

Also know that few of the PSNI special weapons squads carry them, but I mean only a few.

Nice wee gun to hold, if you get the chance check one out.
                Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid_snake View Post
                  I always thought they were common enough, most of the rapid fire shooting competitions Ive seen have at least 1 in it as apparently they have a fairly small full auto kickback compred to other guns in its class.

Also know that few of the PSNI special weapons squads carry them, but I mean only a few.

Nice wee gun to hold, if you get the chance check one out.
                  i got the airsoft one, that's pretty much the same to hold as the real one probably, apart from mine is so light

Comment

Its MIL/LE only according to glock - so they aren't going to make it into civvie hands anyway (at least not legally) - but aren't common as a military weapon either (no use for it).

Think that answers your question.

Don't forget that there is both a G18 and a G18C (separate weapons, same as all glocks).
                    /9 out.

Comment

what about a G26C or a G23C i can't remember what it's called, hehe. is that basically the same reasons as the G18C?

Comment

Fully auto glocks arent available to civilians.

Full auto sears for glocks are.
                        Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
                        Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
                        2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

Who says you can't control them, 50 rounds each from twin 18's.

The stocks look a bit gay though!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xNk_3_...eature=related
                          sigpic

Comment

lol, that is mint but he can only control it because of the stocks

Comment

That was my point, made it badly though...lol
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                              Working...
                              X