MG36.....what exactly is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG36.....what exactly is it?

I've seen a couple of these about and am thinking of geting one...
    Is it just a fullsize G36 with a bipod and Drum mag(dont think thats what its called but you know what I mean hopefully)
    Originally posted by tyler
    Quote:
    hit them then from another angel
    Originally posted by murta369
    gabriel perhaps?

Re: MG36.....what exactly is it?

Its a light machine gun, drum mag and I think full auto only.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Essentially, That's what it is. It's no longer made by H&K but it's (was) just a heavier barreled G36 variant designed to take the place of a squad support weapon.. I'm not sure if it retained the same fire modes as the other variants.
      Last edited by Fluxeor; 28 September, 2010, 21:12. Reason: additional info
      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

The JG airsoft one though. Will that have semi?
        Cuz it seems to look as though It's just got a G36c body, correct me if I'm wrong please
        Quote:
        gabriel perhaps?

Comment

JG one will certainly have semi, it is just thier standard G36 body with a variant handguard.

Comment

I'm sure I saw a JG for sale on here with full auto only.
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

There's one in the sales area at the moment, the pics show the fire selector with semi and full auto modes.

Comment

Yeah I am contact with him ATM, think he might be gone for this evening tho
                Quote:
                gabriel perhaps?

Comment

My mg36 has got both full and semi auto and it started life back about 7 years ago as a g36c.

Its probably the most reliable aeg I own to date.

Comment

You will be looking at a G36E variant with a bipod and drum mag, also make sure you have the scoped carry handle version for extra accuracy (detail wise not shooting accuracy)

SRC do a nice one in gen 3 flavour. Either that or the JG but they should have both fire modes, its only the M249 and M60's that have no semi because the real life counterparts don't have a selector switch as far as I am aware (could be wrong on that please correct if you know better)

It would definitely make a difference on the battle field to all the M249's and M60's around, to be honest I wish more people would shake things up a bit with the LMG flavourings. There is the LSW, MG36 and all the russian ones you can shake a stick at.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Think your right bud as my m60 has only got full auto and safe.

This is my mg36 with the scoped carry handle that aribos mentioned

Comment

I believe the only difference was the heavier barrel as mentioned.
                        i think it was droped before it seen action for the mg4 as the beta cmag was useless, it jammed and missfired in sustaned fire,not a good thing for a support weapon

Comment

The foregrip on the MG36 is also different the the G36E, as it has 6 ventilation holes along the to, as opposed to 5 on the G36E. Ant the flash hider is also different to the standard rifle

Comment

isnt it a "K" front end?

Originally posted by Metalbody
                            pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

um , all g36 E types have 6 holes fore grips, the one pictured above just has tape on it.
                              all the real steel talk aside and such, an mg36 is just a full length g36E with a drum mag thats all, if you feel you need a scoped handle to finish the looks your nuts as scoped handles are pants..all of them..
                              back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Daredevilxp9 Find out more about Daredevilxp9
                              Working...
                              X