Camo Face Paint - Do You Use It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camo Face Paint - Do You Use It?

I've got my DPMs, got a nice OD rig and some black gloves - I'm virtually an invisible ninja warrior in the woodland environment I play in. That is unless you can see my pasty white face bobbing around.

What's worse is that I've only just realised this.

Does anyone here use camo paint to cover their bare skin? And if so how effective is it and do you have any links/tips about application?

Cheers in advance.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Re: Camo Face Paint - Do You Use It?

The answer is very effective I find!

Not as I use it myself, too much effort to take on/off before and after a game!

Comment

Got a skull balaclava thing that covers up my face.

Seems pretty effective.
      sigpic

Comment

Get the British Army issue stuff. Use three fingers for the 3 different colours (depending on make) and wipe down the face. You can completely smother your face, but whats the point you might as well use a balaclava. Using three fingers means you get a good balance. You can always check in the mirror on them to see where your missing, just remember, no panda eyes!!!

Comment

When applied correctly, the bog standard issue cam-cream works fantastically.
          Often worth asking someone on tips as to how to apply it though, as you can end up looking like a panda if it doesn't go so well...

EDIT: damn you chunky
          Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

You only need to break up the shape of your face, so don't have cake's of it on your face, 3 stripes will do.

Edit- Double ninja'd.
            sigpic

Comment

ive started to use it more since bare flesh is so easy to spot out

Comment

as people have said, it's very effective, but such a pain to a) apply and b) remove. A full face mask of some sort will cover your skin without the pain - or one of the half face masks with whatever goggles you wear.

Comment

Put to much on at your own perril...It itches like a B*stard....I know I've done it...lol
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I used to do it a lot when i did my sniping and my college course in the field (yes too much itches like a mofo! and its like wearing concrete as well)

but heres one of me

Comment

Wear it nearly everytime, works well for me... Does make you feel like a bit of an ass when you neighbour points out you have some dirt on your face....

Comment

I use it from time to time if I'm not using a mask, the one occasion I did put way too much on it wasn't so much itchy, just felt like wearing a layer of cement.. and it took ages to wipe off with baby wipes before heading home :P
                        AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Yeah get the 3 tone army issue one, I find that using a brown base layer works well in the day and a green base layer works well at night and then apply stripes with the other two colours. Don't apply TOO much though as it just becomes S**T.

Comment

Glad this thread popped up, as I intend to give it a try myself..

EDIT: I've been watching some instructional/tips videos on youtube, seems there's some pretty decent help/advice on there.

Comment

Be a bit careful around the eyes. Some makes can run a little if you over sweat. I had worn it in mid summer last year and was ROASTING. The sweat off mt forehead started to run and it mixed with some of the camo.Stung my eyes like a Bitch and whats worse was I couldn't take my eye gear off as I was in the middle of a Bunker.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                              Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                              UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Longshot Find out more about Longshot
                              Working...
                              X