gas blow back gun? whats the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas blow back gun? whats the deal?

hey all, was thinking about gas rifles; everyone i speak to about them says you have to pay money into them all the time eetc. if there is an npas fitted and you have mags and the gun, what else is there? like what do you have to do to look after it and keep it shooting well.

all of this is in relation to using it indoor only

cheers. C.W

Re: gas blow back gun? whats the deal?

Originally posted by chris wheeler View Post
    if there is an npas fitted and you have mags and the gun, what else is there?
    Gas...bbs?

lol.. just kidding mate. I think it stems from the fact that gas is just a much much less reliable system than AEGs.
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

With the exeption of mags, bbs and gas ive not put a penny into my pistols, i feel they are perfectly good for the job they do (cqb and back up) i dont want it for getting that 50m+ kill i want it to get me out of the s^%t if my aeg packs up and tight spaces.

Comment

Check with your site as well, my local has just stopped letting people use gas rifles, because of the FPS changing dramatically.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
          With the exeption of mags, bbs and gas ive not put a penny into my pistols, i feel they are perfectly good for the job they do (cqb and back up) i dont want it for getting that 50m+ kill i want it to get me out of the s^%t if my aeg packs up and tight spaces.
          he was asking about rifles :-)

I absolutely love my Gas M4, orginally bought one of the first clone but upgraded it over time. Went through a lot of pain to get it working right but love how it operates in similar respect to a real M4, and playing proper gas only games indoors is supurb.

NPAS can be picked up for $20 these days and spares are really cheap.

Recently purchased a 2nd gen plastic JG GBB M4 and was incredibly impressed with it, very smooth, strong recoil, light-weight mag that had no leaks. I've heard the GS GBB's are even better and only $50 more.

If your a collector, not afraid to get inside one and interested in how guns work then I'd def recommend one...

Comment

My GBBR AK was working at 350fps, straight out of the box, at about 5 degrees. They're no worse or better than GBB pistols. You need to look after them as seals and o-rings can dry out, but if you can look after a GBB pistol you'll find a GBBR simple to care for.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
            Working...
            X