KWA whats your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA whats your opinion?

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has had an experience with KWA and any feed back good/bad in general how is the quality of the guns?
    -
    Thanks
    -
    Sam

Re: KWA whats your opinion?

KWA guns are excellent. Which particular gun are you looking at? I have the g36c 2gx and I have to say I am very impressed, the internals are LiPo ready, the quality of the plastics is nice as well as it is made out of re-enforced polymer. KWA just finished revising their G36's like they did with their M4s. They now have a normal forgrip, thank goodness, a more solid body, a better hop up unit, and a more solid gearbox for the same price as before!

I'm sure people will have had different experiences but hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Maverick!

Comment

They are very good. Up there with the other Taiwanese manufacturers, I'd say.

Comment

As far as reviews go, there brilliant apparently. youtube is your friend on that one, all the yank retailers back them up as the best. they all seem to be lipo crazy out there for some reason...

Same/similar price as an ics though, i had this debate a while back on the forum. went with a ics cxp and never looked back since.

my only thing with KWA is that they make very few guns excluding pistols, they only seem to offer m4/m16 and g36 and thats it as far as i can remember. nothing that sticks out from the rest :/

jimmy

Comment

I agree with the above, their AEG's are brilliant, internally, they wont need to be touched for a while, as out of the box, the performance os outstanding, you also check out their pistols, they really are the best out there and will outperform any TM pistol.
          sigpic

Comment

in my opinion the best pistol make in the universe haha barring the glocks but then again ive only ever seen problems with glocks from any company but yeah best pistol ive ever had got it so many years ago and its still going strong!

Comment

never had any problems with my KWA glocks
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                never had any problems with my KWA glocks
                not even clacky tight slides?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
                  you also check out their pistols, they really are the best out there and will outperform any TM pistol.
                  Ive played with a few KWA's (NS2) or erm.. System 7 which are the new gas engines.

Ive loved them so good on gas and have worked in colder conditions.
                  Got myself a M93r with the NS2 system, works a treat every time, no cool down either! Flick it to full auto pull the trigger and the mag is empty in mere seconds.

About out performing TM... ermm i cant comment too much ive only used the 1911a1 and Beretta M9. Both are more accurate and hop is fantastic on them.
                  My KWA hop is okaayy but is like i said before a god send for gas.
                  Cant wait to try it out in full on winter conditions =-)

Comment

Isn't KWA made for the states (no trade/licensing marks etc)? As to my knowledge KWA is KSC.
                    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

my usp had trades

Comment

Ok so they sound pretty good
                        I was looking at the KWA m4 Full metal tactical

Comment

I really jsut wanted to leave a post saying "KWA=Yes" but that woud be inimformative.

Ive USED quite a few KWA guns but curently own 2

KWA glock 17
                          and my newest baby
                          KWA M11A1

First off the glock,
                          I love the weight feel and the parts are great although i did replace the slide with a custom pgc aluminium one but thats cause i like it more :3

Only thing i did find if used alot and i mean like 3 games worth of pistol(ing?) it tends to freeze and become useless :P

The KWA m11a1?

I have so far found no flaws although having a huge fire rate? Its still great on gas i get 3 mags wrth out o one fill up of gas (Mags hold 48rnds).
                          And the winning factor...Its a Mac11/Uzi/M11A1...You can turn it sideways and qoute prettymuch any action movie there is!

If someone where to offer me a TM glock 17 or a KWA glock 17 id go KWA
                          And if i were to be offered a TM M4 or a KWA M4 the same again.

KWA i love you =]
                          Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                          i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                          sigpic

Comment

KSC - Japan , Full trades, System 7
                            KWA - USA , No real trades, NS2
                            Hate.
                            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

To be honest, Im not fussed with trades im just looking for proformance and quality

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fatsam Find out more about fatsam
                              Working...
                              X