great video bravo :/

U-314 Ultimate Elite Precision Sniper Rifle

aka

Naff Super9 rebrand

Comment

Re: Airsoft Comics (9th episode)

the video is gone

comic was great as usual though!
      When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Rai_Yan View Post
        Hi! Just made my 9th episode of my Airsoft comics (Airsoft Life of Terdz) on http://www.AirsoftComics.com. We also have added some gun reviews for U-314 Ultimate Elite Precision Sniper Rifle and Echo1 AK47 R.I.S.!

And please check out the new featured video on how to make your own cheap airsoft grenade and embarrass yourself. The most hilarious airsoft video I've seen so far.

Go Airsoft!!!
        Go Go Go ma men!
        Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
          love the comic and video, very funny

but not a fan of the review, seems a little brief and bias, no comparison with high end brands or anything you just called it "amazing", while its good hearing about PROs the CONs are just as important for an objective review

otherwise good work
          Thanks for reviewing the reviews! I agree the reviews are not really that informative... I'll just tell my volunteers to do better next time.

Anyway, the next comics will be delayed a bit, somewhere this week. I have some deadlines to catch on my "other" work.

Comment

Re: Airsoft Comics

I think the "I dont reload." one was best haha
            Originally posted by bravotwozero
            And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

Airsoft Comics (10th ep.) + Airsoft Discipline System video

Sorry for the long delay of the posting of this new episode. I've been so much busy lately with my other job (the one that pays me) that I had a hard time finding time to draw. Don't worry, I'm not quitting yet, just slowed down.

Check out the 10th episode at http://www.AirsoftComics.com. Also check out the Airsoft Discipline System Video.

Please post your comments on this thread!

More to come!!!

Comment

Airsoft Comics Episode 12

Just posted my Airsoft Comics Episode 12. Check it out at http://www.AirsoftComics.com, only few panels away from the long awaited tournament.

If you have any comments or suggestions, just post it on this thread.

Comment

Re: Airsoft Comics Episode 12

Been following this for a while now

that video actually is good because it's not scaremongering, and also the fact it recognises that we are all just playing soldiers

Comment

Love it,

just a hint ''Do you know what does CQB means'' isn't great English

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                      that video actually is good because it's not scaremongering, and also the fact it recognises that we are all just playing soldiers
                      Yeh and it makes you think that we make such a fuss over Two-tone, but at least were allowed to shoot in full auto and the government isnt trying to stop us from buying guns entirely
                      Poor NZ players.

As for the comic, it looks great mate love the last one :p
                      Only thing I would say is, keep going! lol internet comics take a lot of will power to keep doing :/
                      Feenix
                      sigpic
                      G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Bear in mind that video was posted in '05, so some things may have changed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper12 View Post
                          Love it,

just a hint ''Do you know what does CQB means'' isn't great English
                          Yeah... it does. I'm revising it later. Thanks for the input!

----------------------------------------

As for the video, yep its quite old but still a good share for those who haven't seen it yet. Thanks for viewing my works guys!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rai_Yan Find out more about Rai_Yan
                          Working...
                          X