Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCRA and Covid

Hi All
    In Short, My exemption has now expired and naturally, due to the circumstances I'm not able to refresh

I'd love to make an AEG purchase but I now obviously can't

Is there anyone in the same boat? is there any info out there to help guide in this period

Thanks in Advance

If your planning on using a UK retailer, most are still accepting recently expired ukara, I can't comment on shipping in from abroad, while I'm sure foreign retailers don't care, the issue may be when it enters the UK, not sure what customs position is currently ? (Prob sitting on its arse )

Comment

Just contact the site and ask them to renew and pay the fee, thats how I got mine renewed you still keep same number.
      Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

I got in touch with my site they said I have to play 2 games to renew lol they haven't been opened since lock down !!

Comment

My site red1 does it for free and straight away
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Darksuns24 View Post
            I got in touch with my site they said I have to play 2 games to renew lol they haven't been opened since lock down !!
            Dodgy twats obviously, try your luck via whatever retailer your planning on using, they'll probably be fine, & once we're playing again I'd find a new home site to re-register at.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
              My site red1 does it for free and straight away
              Do I remember in the dim and distant past you had a site that was an old school?
              And is there a retail outlet in St Albans?

Comment

Originally posted by BZFMIII View Post

Do I remember in the dim and distant past you had a site that was an old school?
                And is there a retail outlet in St Albans?
                Thats the one, school is still going but buildings are reduced due to owners renting to film industry, but theres a nice woodland site included, and theres a new one the other side of the road called oblivion with a a built up woodland site, lots of structures and kill house

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post

Thats the one, school is still going but buildings are reduced due to owners renting to film industry, but theres a nice woodland site included, and theres a new one the other side of the road called oblivion with a a built up woodland site, lots of structures and kill house
                  I think I remember you when you had some presence at AWA
                  If it's you then I bought my first GBB pistol from you - a M92 that I still have and use!

Glad you're still doing business fella - you were always really good to us noobs!

Comment

Originally posted by BZFMIII View Post

I think I remember you when you had some presence at AWA
                    If it's you then I bought my first GBB pistol from you - a M92 that I still have and use!

Glad you're still doing business fella - you were always really good to us noobs!

Im not the owner of red1...i was his tech for about 4 and half years, up untill summer of 2018, but I still do a little bit for them now and again, everything is obviously on hold, when I said my site, I meant my local site, cos I still play there or turn up and help out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BZFMIII Find out more about BZFMIII
                    Working...
                    X