Ca m15a4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca m15a4

This is probably a really dumb question...but, in my head this makes sense...

My CA M15A4 Tactical carbine is short, great for CQB, but not as accurate in woodland....

Would simply changing out the front end, including the inner barrel gine me the rifle version?.....my M15 has had a M100 spring and a 6.03 tighter barrel installed (not that the inner barrel would matter, as it would be replaced by the longer verion)

Does this make sense to anyone else, or serioulsy is this a dumb question?

Cheers.........

Re: Ca m15a4

A decent TB and TM/ Madbull rubber would sort it out without any modification to the externals

Comment

yeah apparently barrel length doesn't mean much its all to do with your gearbox and hop up and stuff

Comment

Cheers for the speedy responses chaps....

I'm only on my 3rd skirmish, so excuse my ignorance.....

TB...not good for cows....TM trade mark???...Madbull rubber...is the it Hop-up rubber, or the bucking?

Comment

no worry's man we all start somewhere :D and with so many abbreviations its very hard =/ and if your asking what tb is its tight bore and tm is normally Tokyo Marui and madball rubber would be the rubbers that go on the hop up i would assume

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Balbosa....

I've had a TB (old pro now!) installed, so I'm gussing it's going to be down to setting the gun up better....

What sort of range do you think I should be able to get a decent body shot in with this?

Craig.

Comment

welllll an m100 if i remember correctly is around 130 =/ someone correct me if wrong! but you should see a good amount of accuracy and range with the classic army gearbox because there a good company you shouldn't be having range or accuracy problems to be honest =/ someone else we need more info!!! haha sorry i cant be of any more help

Comment

Ah so, glad the guns a good un then....perhaps the accuracy is down to my dodgy old eyes...perhaps I'm just a bad shot???

Thanks for your help matey.

Comment

maybe not you but it might be your hop up you know how to use one? don't mean to sound condescending but you say your three games in you might have it set up wrong that's all i can think of or it might be your iron sights

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Craig Old, but not too old to shot you Find out more about Craig
                  Working...
                  X