Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sniper sidearm?

I currently use a ksc glock but I would love an MP5K
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

One of my double eagle shotguns. Normally the M47 single shot as it has impressive range ( 40 meters)
      www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
        Some of these suggestions make me laugh... You are doing a terrible job as a sniper if you need a full auto side arm really.
        +1 your ment to shoot them before they get too close you need to use a side arm.
        something light

Comment

Raider firepower C02 Pistol is allways pretty good, Good range and it's cheap to buy.

Also just incase i allways keep my p90 on a sling just for those tough situations.
          Originally posted by murta369
          in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

Necropost.

Comment

This thread has been answered definitively by the TM glock 18C GBB.

Comment

Any side arm really :S Or an m3 shorty shotgun, it's personal pref.

Comment

It depends how energetic I feel. It can be one of a few guns as a backup/sidearm...

JG Scorpion (Fits perfectly in my large pouch on my assault vest)
                  HFC M190 GBB (Not in the winter though... It has a habit of venting gas at an alarming rate)
                  DE M47 shottie for hilarious range. Stupidly light too. Fits in the hydration pouch on my vest.
                  Steyr Aug... But that's only if other things are broken. It's too heavy to be moving around quickly.
                  The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

id say m4 too, but whatever is chosen id say it has to be hastle free, reliable and trustworthy as you dont want to end up in the middle of loads of guys on auto with a sniper gun

Comment

I use to use a jg scorpion but it was such a pain to carry around, now ive got myself a asg mk23 ( tm clone)

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        Some of these suggestions make me laugh... You are doing a terrible job as a sniper if you need a full auto side arm really.
                        scorpion is among the elite god tier of side arms
                        First of all, we should bring back the phrase 'Whasssup,'

"We have all been taught - Thou shalt not kill - but hear this ... F*** That S***!"- Staff Sgt. Sykes, Jarhead

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

carlos Find out more about carlos
                        Working...
                        X