G&G GR-16 SOPMOD Tactical Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G GR-16 SOPMOD Tactical Stock

OK so ive got a question for you guys, Am looking at putting a G&G GR-16 SOPMOD Tactical Stock on my G&P URX but obviously its rearwired. Now the gun is set up for lipos with a alarm etc. Do any of you know if it would be possible to fit a small lipo + the alarm in the stock tube? Im not sure if its even possible to get into the stock tube?

Ive never seen one first hand so cant go by my own experiences. Can any of you help?

Thanks

James

Re: G&G GR-16 SOPMOD Tactical Stock

Any help on this?

Comment

I have seen someone sell a rear wired sopmod with a sopmod stock before, so I assume it can be done.

EDIT: Now I think about it, that was probably a SOPMOD battery he had in the stock xP

Comment

When I collected an item from Luckylefty I asked him the same question as he had a rifle with the sopmod stock on. I'm pretty sure he said he was able to fit a small lipo in it.

Comment

ive had a look of my G&G GR-16 SOPMOD Tactical stock,and as you can see from stock tube pictures you should be able to fit a lipo equivilent to approx 2 size C batteries...the size C would almost fit inside the tube,only 1/2 a millimeter too big...
          hope this helps

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
          Working...
          X