customs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customs

bought a pistol from hong kong,now i find out since 12th may,its been in the customs awaiting inspection,anyone know how long they take?cheers.
    old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Re: customs

my plate carrier was held by customs for 5 days before it left but that may be different to RIFs

Comment

Did you attach all your UKARA/VCRA exemption details to the original order for them to put in? if not, you might be best getting on to HMRC with your details so they can release it.

unless it's a 2-tone, of course, then they're probably just plinking at the rats in the warehouse with it for a while, before sending it on...

Comment

I was waiting a month for something to clear, they should send you forms so that you can prove you're a skirmisher or something like that, but they like to take their time
        Fraid you've probably got a long wait

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

Its always worth giving them a call if you havnt and try to speak to someone in person. You'd be amazed how much more helpful they seem to be than the odd email
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

i had an email with the tracking number on it,that took me to parcel force site,just says "awaiting customs charging"..that was the 12th may.ah well.cheers guys for the answers.
            old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

Customs are suffering from a 'backlog' of items ate the moment and the time quoted to me for a delivery from the US was a 2-3 week wait until they get to your package. Thats was on a box of VN era webbing mind. I don't know if they'd get to a weapon and quicker or not.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bert uk name is tony Find out more about bert uk
              Working...
              X