best gas for a WE m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best gas for a WE m4

ok so im geting a WE M4 and i want to know what you think is the best gas to use im looking at Abbey Predator Ultra Gas as i carnt seam to find true "grean gas" any outer options?
    thanks for you help oh and im not going down the c02 rute as its to expenisve
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: best gas for a WE m4

True green gas? what do you mean, green gas is green gas aka propane and silicon for extortionate prices.

Even on abby ultra your going to be running hot at around 370 upwards so look at getting a NPAS kit.

Comment

Hi,

I have a WE scar and I use green gas with mine. It works fine. I got mine from zero one. Try there. My scar ran well high at over 400fps but I installed the npas kit and its now running at 320 on green gas. Whatever gas you decide to use though, the npas kit is a must.

Cheers,
      Chris

Comment

yer its got a NPAS kit on it
        true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

and i was mening true gren gas as in all the stuf claming to be green gas and rely being closer to 134a

Comment

Never seen anything like that (green gas being close to 134a)

Your better off buying propane and a propane adaptor if your going to be using green.
            (yes i know you play at GZ we all used propane with sniper rifles etc without being questioned if your worried about not being allowed)

Comment

As purcy says if your that worried about what your getting in a can of green grab yourself an AI propane adaptor and some colemane propane from argos works out way cheaper in the long run and its the same stuff as green you just have to put the oil in yourself.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
              Working...
              X