Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fuses

Originally posted by midas View Post
    Dont talk rubbish. Whats the point of taking out the precaution being discussed and replacing it with tin foil...
    I dont think I made myself clear, I said 'Id' as short for 'i would' in the sence of 'if I had a li-po I would' My gun didnt come with a fuse, so I used tin-foil, I maintain my guns wirering and moving parts and I only use a 8.4 so it doesnt hurt for me to use tin foil

Comment

Iam sure you can buy a fuse for the same price as a roll sheet of tin foil?
      sigpic

Comment

Obviouslt if you have a fuse, keep it there dont trake it out, but seen as I am not useing any dangerous batteries or high voltages/currents I dont really need to go and get a fuse as my tin foil does the job

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
          Iam sure you can buy a fuse for the same price as a roll sheet of tin foil?
          I dodnt go and get a roll if tin foil JUST to do that, If I did I might as well go get a fuse!
          We have tin foil in our kitchen.

Comment

Put the connectors together on that low voltage 8.4v battery and then tell us that a short curcit on that battery isnt a problem.
            Id rather pull one out of my car as a temp measure than use such a blatant bodge job.

Comment

Sigghhh If you read the post properly you would of noticed something along the lines of, ''as I maintain and check all my wiring and make sure my moving parts are free and lubricated, it works for me'' Ive had it there for 2 years and it hasent let me down, what you do is up to you and what I do is up to me
              I didnt say 8.4v is a low voltage, but its certalny lower of say an 11.1v li-po or a 10.8v ni-mh

Comment

Thats the point 2 years and you havent done the job properly in some way.
                You can maintain it as well as can be it only takes a pinched wire the next time you strip your gb.
                As you say you bodge it your way the rest of us will either rewire it or replace the 10p fuse.

Comment

Well hey!
                  It works for me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marksman556 Find out more about Marksman556
                  Working...
                  X