Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Gun case/Bag for a G36C-Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun case/Bag for a G36C-Recommendations?

Hi there, need a gun bag or case to house my g36c but would like it to be big enough to hold other bits and pieces like mags, pistols, scopes etc. Can anyone recommend one that is suitable for these requirements although not looking to spend a fortune. Links would be much appreciated sent via PM. Have a had a good luck on bay of e and haven't found much so reverted to here

Thanks for all you help. Brad

Re: Gun case/Bag for a G36C-Recommendations?

I have a viper gun bag. Cheap, reliable, tons of pouches and plenty of room for a g36c in there. I stored an M60 in there no probs.

Comment

Have a look for "DokoSport" gun cases, they make a variety of very nice hard gun cases ranging from £25 up to £200 depending on how big you want to go! I have a "DokoSport SE 2 rifle case" and it holds my AK-74, AKs-74u, M1100 shotgun, MP7, FN-5.7, M92f and M8000 cougar plus magazines for all of them. And it only cost me £30!

Comment

+1 for the Doko cases:

sigpic

Comment

+2. I have a single sized and double sized. Great value and wil definitely protect your gun better than a soft case. Also has hardpoints for Padlocks too.
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

You got a link to where you bought it from?

Comment

Searched it but couldn't find anything, is there a specific website? Very interested though, that pic above is just what I am looking for! :D

Comment

will send you a PM

Comment

Thanks mate.

Comment

The reason a search hasn't turned up anything is they have missed the S out as they are Doskosport

I have Guarder Gun bags and they are great. But having seen how cheap the Dosko cases are I think I will be getting a couple of them. What are the dimensions for the double case? Couldn't find them on the websites I found selling them in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                      What are the dimensions for the double case? Couldn't find them on the websites I found selling them in the UK.
                      Hugenormous. Im not sure if thats a real word, but I feel it aptly describes it. Its like a tardis inside. If you want actual dimensions though, I'll measure mine for you if youd like.

Comment

Pretty please.

I especially need one for the L119A1 and al the gubbins that goes with it

Comment

oh ok, seeing as you asked so nicely! :p

its 130cm long, 40cm wide and 15cm deep

Like I said, it easily accomodates my AK's with plenty of room to spare, so an M4 sized weapon should be no problem! you could probably get 3 in there with a bit of tetrising! :D

Comment

Well I know what the next purchase I will be making

But for the OP A guarder Size 2 gunbag should do the trick, only come to £20 as well. I have the longer ones and for a single gun they are great.

Comment

well if you look for an airsoft shop that sells feet made of iron, youll find the entire doskosport range, the double rifle case costs £35 from them. They also have various others, ranging from bog standard pistol cases right up to hard metal armoured cases with combination locks and all the gubbins!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bradley Airsoft > Paintballing Find out more about Bradley
                              Working...
                              X