Loading a grenade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading a grenade

Hi,this might be cover before but may i please ask how do you load your grenade?(with bb's of corse:D)Do you use a load tube?Speedloader?Push it in 1 by 1?
    What is the fastest way to load them?Any advice please?
    Thanks
    Peter
    sigpic

Re: Loading a grenade

if your talking about the barreled ones then ive seen some people split it in two so you have the holes without the rubber at the bottom and you kinda scoop your hand with some bb's and tip them into the grenade while rotating it hard to explain let me know if you got that :D

Comment

Speedloader is generaly the best way to do it, the clue is in the name...lol

Comment

i use an ics bottle i got with my m4 and a pistol loading rod

Comment

fastest way I found is small speed loader fills them in seconds.

Remember though ALWAYS gas first and save yourself getting a face full of beebs if you have a leak :p
          Originally posted by Fenriz
          I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

So is it best to gas the nade first?I thought is the other way round?load the bb's and then gas
            Thanks for all the advice!

Originally posted by 273BeLow View Post
            fastest way I found is small speed loader fills them in seconds.

Remember though ALWAYS gas first and save yourself getting a face full of beebs if you have a leak :p
            sigpic

Comment

well if its gassed and then filled you have a chance of it going off when loading
              but if you load then gass if it is not primed correctaly then when you charge gas it will throw bbs everywhere
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Sorry but what do you mean by 'primed correctly'?
                Cheers

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
                well if its gassed and then filled you have a chance of it going off when loading
                but if you load then gass if it is not primed correctaly then when you charge gas it will throw bbs everywhere
                sigpic

Comment

Tend to load first then gas. I unscrew the nade, take the part which holds the bbs and place my thumb over the center hole. Then I just dip it into a bag full of bbs and wiggle it around a little so the bbs simply fall into the nade.

Read somewhere that if you do unscrew the nade it voids the warrenty though, dunno whether that's true or not, infact dunno whether it refers to all nades or just ICS ones, but it was just something I read. Doesn't seem to make a difference in performance whichever way you load it though...

Comment

Originally posted by kakitli View Post
                    Sorry but what do you mean by 'primed correctly'?
                    Cheers
                    I think he means resetting the release valve.
                    With some grenades they can look like they have reset from the outside when in fact they haven't.
                    When it hasn't been reset if you try to gas it you just get a nice fountain of bbs to the face.

Comment

What type of grenade are we on about here? For the purposes of ease i'll assume you mean a MOSCART.

Make sure you have reset the grenade, charge it with gas (That way if you haven't reset it properly you only get a face full of propane and not BB's) Then load the BB's.

I used to use a speed loader, does it in seconds and then use a jamming rod or similar to push any BB's down the tubes that got stuck, also make sure you have pushed the last BB in past the o-ring or it will fall out.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

it will be the Mad Bull XM204HP Grenade Shell i am using!
                        Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

I did see someone at chobham once loading his gas grenade with his fingers 1 at a time. About 10 mins into the match he finally loaded his grenade....Half way...
                          Originally posted by murta369
                          in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

yeah, im using the XM204hp
                            going to low power it with co2 purely for the ease, or carrying round a 12g rather than a huge bottle.
                            but i cant get the valve to reset.. and i dont particualy like the idea of co2 to the face.
                            Signature Removed

Comment

to make sure the valve is set, i give the grenade a very quick squirt....then i fill with bbs,(using a pistol mag sized speedloader)and then fill it properly with gas.
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kakitli Stop the BS.Straight to the point. Find out more about kakitli
                              Working...
                              X