tracer questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracer questions

i have a night game coming up and need to get myself a tracer unit only trouble is i have no idea what im looking for and what the best options are so any help and advice will be much appreciated

Re: tracer questions

so people can see exactly where youre shooting from?
    Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Any silencer type tracer unit works in a similar way as far as i know. the TM one is as always the most expensive, so it may be worth looking at the JG or similar version.

Other options are tracer mags or tracer hop units, but i wouldn't recomend these as the mags only work on auto, and the hop units are expensive.
      Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

i have the silencer type tracer unit and really cant fault it at all,works on semi and full auto,and i seen a website thats doing new ones for 30 quid or there abouts and there in stock aswell if your intrested will pm you the website.
        why cant we all just get along??

Comment

ive just been looking and have seen a silencer type for 60 quid and a hop unit for 56 so the pm would be nice thanks

Comment

Would stick with the silencer type, TM units are considered the best by many.

You can pick them up for around £30 - £50 second hand

Comment

yh i got a tm tracer unit for £20 second hand and it works like a dream
              Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
              I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

I have a JG tracer, brand new was £35. works perfectly, so by all means go for an alternative to TM.
                Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

i bought the tm clone for £30 was awesome, steer clear of the mags, utter tosh

Originally posted by Metalbody
                  pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

conor 2608 Find out more about conor 2608
                  Working...
                  X