Unpacking... Don't you hate it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpacking... Don't you hate it?

Still got my stuff sitting away somewhere... That's one rifle bag holding 3 rifles, a second bag holding 2 more, A large bergen with clothing and other unnecessary items, and a large hold-all...

Can we ever be bothered to unpack after an airsoft skirmish (or in my case, most recently, a weekender)?

Sure, we all love doing it, but I never look forward to coming home! Hehe.

(Don't I sound like a big kid?)

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Re: Unpacking... Don't you hate it?

+1 Tweeks ago and the stuff is still in the car. Been to work in the car for 10 days with enough firepower to start a civil war. Probably because I know the car park is secure and patrolled I don't bother emptying it. Usually it gets emptied the day before a skirmish to charge batteries and check everything.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

same, And im living out of my bedroom at the moment. So if i dont unpack, the floor becomes my gunrack!

Comment

Mine is all still in the bags mate as been busy doing motorcyle test and work

Finally will clear them tonight

Comment

Come home from skirmish , Muddy clothes outside.

Gun bag on table

Shower / Wash

Clean gun and check i have everything

Then its packed away till the next day
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Same here, usually when I get home from a skirmish everything stays in the boot of my car til I can be bothered lugging it all inside. If Ive just spend the whole day charging around playing toy soldier, I dont have the energy or care enough to unpack everything and carry it all up 3 flights of stairs. That can wait til Ive had a good bath and sleep to recover!

Comment

What about the classic and inevitable battle at The Back Door when the missus pipes up?

Usually end up feinting to the shed, then darting upstairs (having thrown a diversionary flash-bang into the lounge lol) and showering.

Unfortunately however she uses counter insurgency techniques, and refuses to do the dinner until it's all shifted...
              Originally posted by andre the giant
              ...most of us like a balance of shooting and drinking tea.

Comment

Originally posted by donkonious View Post
                What about the classic and inevitable battle at The Back Door when the missus pipes up?

Usually end up feinting to the shed, then darting upstairs (having thrown a diversionary flash-bang into the lounge lol) and showering.

Unfortunately however she uses counter insurgency techniques, and refuses to do the dinner until it's all shifted...
                :D:D:D

Comment

Haha! Totally agree with this thread. If i don't need anything from my bag. I won't empty it >_< Maybe i'll grab my batterys out to charge them but that'll be it. lol!
                  Originally posted by murta369
                  in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
                    Come home from skirmish , Muddy clothes outside.

Gun bag on table

Shower / Wash

Clean gun and check i have everything

Then its packed away till the next day
                    +1 to this.

I actually find it a nice part of my 'wind down' after a good old firefight. Get home, relax and shower, then put all my kit away, put dirty clothes in wash, clean guns, discharge all batteries, empty all mags, all back on it's shelves and in their boxes ready for the next day, job done, sleep.

Not only is it relaxing, but if i don't do it the Mrs tries to castrate me LOL

Comment

I have a great idea! If you send all of your unpacked bags here I'll do it for you! ;-) free of charge too!

Comment

Originally posted by KaRcop View Post
                        I have a great idea! If you send all of your unpacked bags here I'll do it for you! ;-) free of charge too!
                        Not only is sending all your gear and items to someone a little risky seeing as some people have hundreds of, maybe even thousands, of pounds in airsoft gear and guns.

BTW you'd have to pack them to be sent back out...Some how, There a design fail.
                        Originally posted by murta369
                        in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

Somehow... I don't think that was a serious reqeust...

Comment

I think the idea was that he'd end up with thousands of pounds of gear :p
                            Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                            ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                            a whole 85fps!

Comment

All my gear HAS to come out of my car after a skirmish, I only have a little 2+2 coupe and all my gear doesn't fit in the boot, so it gets covered on the back seats. Even though I live out in the middle of nowhere and at work, the site has security guards there 24/7... I still don't trust it.

Mind you, after my M4 was killed, it had to all come out as the M4 was chucked to the bottom of the pile. :D
                              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gaffa Nicknamed &quot;Gaffa&quot; because I can be bossy, but get the job done! I'm built for comfort, not speed... Find out more about Gaffa
                              Working...
                              X