G&G smc 9 HPA feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G smc 9 HPA feedback?

I'm after some real use feeedback on the SMC9 running on HPA.I'm looking for something small and compact to use occassionaly.As an airsofter I'm looking for reasons not to buy one,I've trawled the net but I can't find any real user reviews,but plenty of shop and "gratis" test reviews.Thanks.

I've just converted my smc9 to hpa using an airtac mp5 adapter with cyma straight mags, have to say it's friggin amazing, it's lighter than using the gas mags, it's consistent, and reliable, doesnt get effected by cool down and it works really well.
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Yes I'm looking at the Airtac M4 adaptor for HPA I already run an MTW so have M4 mags.The only negative I can find so far is that they are picky with bb's.Thanks.

Comment

I had the SMC-9 for a little it and I thought it performed fine. It felt good to shoot and was accurate/powerful enough for outdoors which was necessary for me.
        I did find it a but finicky in its controls (fire selector, safety, gull wings) and I didn’t love the fact that the stock comes out straight from the back. I needed a big riser for a reddot because I found it too low for using the iron sights.

The wobbly barrel can be “fixed” with some 3rd party 3d printing but still a pain.

I did love the ease of switching from pistol to SMG though. Very nice system.

Nothing really to say on gas efficiency since I had an HPA adapter.
        But honestly, it just wasn’t perfect enough for me to keep it. I decided to do a similar system with the AAP01 and apart from the ease of switching from pistol to SMG, I find it superior in every way. That is just my opinion though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
        Working...
        X