TM still current in todays market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM still current in todays market?

Hi all, 5-6 years ago I used to Airsoft with a TM Sopmod and they were rated one of the best, next tier up would be the PTW’s.

Are they still classed as one of the best? There are a few makes around since I last looked. Interested in the EBB M4 Variants and got my eye on the TM URG-I 11.5" SOPMOD.

Thanks

Dan

Very much so, although there is a plethora of new makes on the market TM is still respectable especially their latest gbb rifles.
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Yeah I have read that the MWS line is especially good. Think I may look into these.

Comment

Great question!

when you look at how fast the MP5 NGRS series sold out it definitely suggests people are fan of their proprietary design.

As for personal opinion, I wouldn’t want to trade my tm recoil experience for the piston design of a PTW.
        AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

When it comes to UK airsoft and site legal full auto RIFs, TM will always be "current". Japanese laws mean they must be made "weak" components so they cannot be overly upgraded without failure, but unless you are looking for DMR types of fps or above it won't be an issue.

The pros include build quality and extremely lightweight due to non-metal materials so great for long days and weekenders but that is at a cost of robustness and, if its your thing, the realism of feel.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of other viable options at a lower price point, but nothing short of a nuclear disaster will stop TM from being a viable option for any player who plays within the UK site limits for full auto capable RIFs.
          Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
          VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
          VFC 416c, 416d AEG
          HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dan182uk Find out more about dan182uk
          Working...
          X