BB bags & Statistics vs Reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB bags & Statistics vs Reality

OK, fast one... My Lady made be a BB bag 8 or so years ago, hold about 2000.
    I used it a lot, now when "empty" there may be a stray BB camper or two that hang in the bag, and make the refill = 2001..2002 in the bag.
    Not a problem, ( yes you can see where its going...ish...) unless different weight BBs refilled, but hey just the odd 2000 to 1 odds of a flyer yea ???

Well after 7 years and eyesight poor lol, on close examination of my bag contents revealed ...
    .20s
    .25s,
    .28s
    tracer rounds, even one of those cheap yellow shit ones that I had when I was 10..

So conclusions,
    1 I know why my gun fires everwhere.
    2 When fixing you gun that fires everywhere do not use my bag of BBs to test it, it with f@ck your head wondering WTF is going on !
    3 Statistics conspire against me
    4 I am excited to have cleared all my BBs and start afresh with .25s that I though I had been using anyway, cannot wait to see results !

I have the same problem with emptying mags into a bottle instead of dumping them on the floor
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I have a specific unloading bag that I know contains a mix of BBs, that bag is then used when I use a shotgun or 40mm launcher

That said, I very much try to always and only ever use one weight of BB for everything nowadays to avoid mags with some BBs in being random, as like you it can create some very frustrating situations.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hellsquad Find out more about hellsquad
      Working...
      X