HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP

Hi, I’m very new to forums and Airsoft I’m trying to find out we’re I’m aloud to sell my asg scorpion evo hpa ANY help or advice would be very much appreciated thank you

New to Airsoft & forums, but already has an asg scorpion evo HPA ?, recommend anybody thinking of buying this should get absolute proof he has it in his possession, & only pay by PayPal goods & services.
    No offence jmpatios, lots of scammers out there.

Comment

Mate I’m no scammer and sounds of that your a jealous person after comment like that some people

Comment

Lol, whatever​​​​​​
        How it works, apparent noob posts up he knows very little about Airsoft & selling, but somehow he has a desirable piece of kit in his possession (usually mentions he doesn't know it's value lol), & often eager buyers jump at the chance to get a bargain before it hits the actual classifieds, & the seller will then say "being new to this I haven't got PayPal, but can do bank transfer etc etc"
        Then someone gets suckered
        My first post was just to remind people to do due diligence, no offence meant snowflake

Comment

I understand what you are saying and I brought what I got told was a good gun mate that’s all I wouldn’t send anything cash on collection only mate wouldn’t like to be stung myself so if you can help it would be appreciated even on a price it’s worth I brought new don’t know second hand market or much about Airsoft

Comment

um.... https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post
                New to Airsoft & forums, but already has an asg scorpion evo HPA ?, recommend anybody thinking of buying this should get absolute proof he has it in his possession, & only pay by PayPal goods & services.
                No offence jmpatios, lots of scammers out there.
                Totally suspect if you ask me, good shout, and no I'm not jealous either, you'd have to have something really amazing to get me peeked
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Jmpatios View Post
                  I understand what you are saying and I brought what I got told was a good gun mate that’s all I wouldn’t send anything cash on collection only mate wouldn’t like to be stung myself so if you can help it would be appreciated even on a price it’s worth I brought new don’t know second hand market or much about Airsoft
                  Want other members to give you a value ?, ask here :
                  ​​​​​​https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/cl...eds/appraisals

Make sure you put up some decent pics of the item in question, in order to gauge it's condition, & include in the pics a piece of paper with your username and the date on it, it's a kinda "proof of life thing", & then you'll get all the help you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmpatios View Post
                    Eagerly awaiting your new appraisal or sales thread with pics

Comment

Originally posted by tackle View Post

Eagerly awaiting your new appraisal or sales thread with pics
                      Don't hold your breath lol
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jmpatios Find out more about Jmpatios
                      Working...
                      X