• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling to get the right gun

Hi all,

hoping you guys can help.
    im struggling to find the right gun.
    like most people im looking for something reliable/upgradable/close as i can get to 350fps mark/ fires straight/fires fast and fires far lol.

ive had TM M4 Sopmod NGRS but didnt really like the EBB for some reason. Ive had a double eagle honey badger but was pants. And a couple others that were toyish.

my brother inlaw got a £100 Cyma M4 and its out performed everything ive had and going to skirmishes it just seems everyones bb’s fly further/straighter and harder.

what do i get/do to achieve this. I dont want the cyma as the externals are awful? Is there a budget gun option which i should upgrade the hell out of or a little more expensive option i should get then upgrade bit by bit?

im looking for something that takes M4 mags as i have loads already.

please someone help point me in correct direction.

Look at th e£200 ish Cyma's there even better .
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Any gun with a decent inner barrel, rubber, nub combo, consistent air volume and good quality bbs that weighs above 0.25, neodymium or brushless motor and a lipo battery that puts out at least 50 amps will get you the results you want
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

So basically buy anything then upgrade it lol.
        the money your spending upfront is basically the externals and your going to rebuild internals no matter what?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

o0LazyMike0o Find out more about o0LazyMike0o
        Working...
        X