Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed identifying a gbb pistol gifted to me

Good evening guys!

I am new to the forum, this actually being my first post!

An uncle of mine who I shoot and hunt with has recently found out that I airsoft, he called me up this afternoon telling me to come get a pistol he had in the locker which I was welcome to!

Having gotten it home I am a little confused as to its manufacture and whether or not is is an older model GBB pistol or if it is just a gas powered bb gun!

It fires both semi and full auto, mag is filled just like any other gbb pistol however the internal assembly has me stumped! On the outside it is like for like to an umarex glock, but I am not familiar with the lack of hop unit inside and the way the internals look!

Please see pictures attached!

ANY and all help appreciated!
    Attached Files

Looks like a KWA (KSC) G18c, can you show a picture of the rubber on top of the mag, the fill valve and the inner barrel especially where the bb enters

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      Looks like a KWA (KSC) G18c, can you show a picture of the rubber on top of the mag, the fill valve and the inner barrel especially where the bb enters
      Unfortunately I have already left for work, hopefully that video still shows you enough of the mag, if not I can get more photos this afternoon! (Excuse the yellow hands, my work gloves are a bastard for dyeing my hands smokers yellow haha)

Ultimately I want to add a hop unit new barrel etc, hence me wanting to ID it! The lack of hop is what has confused me and a few of my friends in the sport!

Attached Files

Comment

I just came across this off the back end of your information, I am almost certain you’re right! THANKYOU! I will double check this when I am home! If so, I’ll then be looking to ask if anything can be done to change the hop to something I’m familiar with!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
          Here are the pictures, actually different from that of the KWA that I posted above
          Attached Files

Comment

I believe the Glock above is a 23F. Not an 18C,

Comment

It is all stamped up on the slide as G18, could it still be a 23F if so? Also, would this still be a KWA? Thanks

Comment

KWA/KSC 18C. ID slide is plastic probably a KSC if metal a KWA.
                The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by HOPXINS View Post
                  It is all stamped up on the slide as G18, could it still be a 23F if so? Also, would this still be a KWA? Thanks
                  No I meant if it's a select fire Glock that looks slightly different to an 18c then it's probably a 23f, still would be KWA/KSC

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HOPXINS Find out more about HOPXINS
                  Working...
                  X