Collapse

how many batteries do you use a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how many batteries do you use a game?

i carry 2 - 4 battress and normally get into the 2nd one in a game, but the most i've used in one game is nearly 3
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

one.

Although one day, I had four batteries strapped onto the end of the gun. Each one was about a quarter charged

Comment

after reading the previous post regarding lipo,s not lasting as long as nimh, ive just bought a 2100 7.4v and ran it all day in my 350 fps scar and it easily out lasted my two 1300 8.4v nimh mini batteries and only dropped one volt.
        started day at 8.49v 3500 deliberate rounds later 7.4v with another 1v drop to go before requiring recharge to be on the safe side.
        this was full auto bursts, and alot of single shotting which really hits nimh batteries hard as the continuouse cranking current required.
        im new to lipo but im definatly sticking with them
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

that 1 mah = 1 shot is bollox

i had a 1400 mah battery and thats does me 5000 rounds

now i have a 3700mah battery and im guessing that would last for near 15000 rounds

Comment

I usually dont get through a 9.6V 1500 MaH in one day.
            I have ordered a Firefox 11.1v 1200MaH LiPo so I will see how long that lasts.

Comment

Never understood people going through more than one battery in day, even a small one on my m249! But maybe its people going though auto all the time?
              Current Armoury
              TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

One 8.4v 4400mAh does me the day!

Comment

on a woodland game a 3300 large nimh will easily last allday but on urban single shot only nowhere near as long due to the constant high torque starts in single mode
                  m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Horses for courses, I play at CQB Scotland where its in your face full auto high cap madness all day and we aint ashamed of it! Even there though one 9.6v mini 1400mAh will last most of the day.
                    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by screwdriver View Post
                      on a woodland game a 3300 large nimh will easily last allday but on urban single shot only nowhere near as long due to the constant high torque starts in single mode
                      ahhh, never thought of that. Makes sense though.

Comment

I use a large 8.4 3300mah in my m14 which last's all day easily and still has plenty of power left even after a week.

Same goes for the large 9.6 in my m60 go through more aa battries than anything lol and the 9.6 mini in my scar easily lasts all day long

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hansford Find out more about Hansford
                        Working...
                        X