Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holoscope 551?

hey guys n gals basically this is my mp5

i had an aimpoint replica but hated it so want to know should i go for a 551, and if so what make is best?
    Originally posted by owainthegreat
    You sir, are a potato.

Re: holoscope 551?

I find the Maruzen reflex sight works perfectly on it personally, it is very quick to align and get your eye down to, but also It doesn't seem to have that enclosed problem, blocking a very minimal part of your eyesight.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

the china copys are good but the best are HurricanE and G&P. if your doing the Armed response look then you need the 552 as the short ones look odd.
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

any eotech on any gun i'd go for a 552.

but an MP5 i'd go one of these. search this on zero one. King Arms Multi-Reticule Reflex Sight this style but prob a clone version
        Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

If you want a 551 and you can find one get a genuine EOTech as they are awesome. Thats said the best copies are G&P or Hurricane IMHO

Comment

I have a 552 clone on my G36c and tried it on my G3SAS looked cool but maybe a little large, will get a 551 when funds permit ( I also had trouble fitting it on MP5 low profile mounts but the standard one seem to be okay).

Comment

I ahve the EOTech 511 and it fits onto the Cyma low profile MP5 mount with no issues!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rwardle33 Find out more about rwardle33
              Working...
              X