Chrono Variance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chrono Variance?

You just have to remember, it doesn't matter what your chonie is reading the only one that matters is the site you are attending. If you are under than it doesn't matter. But if you are over, you could be down right misserable. Either swapping springs or worse still not using your favourite toy for the day.

With the bb size issue. If size is an issue, then the small barrel mounted air rifle chrono's should give more accurate readings. If they were designed to register .177 and .22 pellets. Personnaly I don't know.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by CertaCito View Post
      Glad im not the only one who seems to have noticed this. its certainly annoying when you set the gun up and chrono it on one make of chrono, and when your site does checks, another one is used.
      agreed.

My AA L85 was apparently shooting at 350fps consistant after a year's use with no upgrades... should be was 340 fps brand new when I got it... lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
        agreed.

My AA L85 was apparently shooting at 350fps consistant after a year's use with no upgrades... should be was 340 fps brand new when I got it... lol!
        similar issue when i went to the last night game. managed to hit 360 and it had only sat in the case since the last game. at least ive got the quick change feautre. just dropped the spring setting down a notch and i was good to go again.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Darkel Find out more about Darkel
        Working...
        X