WE SCAR Sniper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE SCAR Sniper?

I have a WE SCAR which shoots over 400 fps.

I was wandering what would be peoples/sites views on using it single shot only as a sniper??

Obviously it would be semi automatic, but there are AEG semi auto snipers out there!

What are peoples thoughts??

Re: WE SCAR Sniper????

if you where to lock it on semi and followed engaging distances yes why not?

Comment

Re: WE SCAR Sniper?

It should be fine if you lock it to semi and adhere to the MED
      Ask the marshalls at your regular site to be sure

Comment

Or fit an N-Pas to bring the FPS down. But yes, a locked-off on semi is fine.

Comment

[shameless plug] I have both the Npas and an Ratech M16 length precision barrel for the We series Gbbr's up for sale if you're interested :P [/shameless plug]

as above, as long as you follow the sites enguagment rules then i cant see why not. however that said as with all Gbbr's the cooldown effect could be a real killer in a single shot gas rifle. 'specially with this winter weather closing in.

my old we scar was shooting at 516fps (highest fps i got it chrono'd at, and GAS not Co2) durin the hight of summer, so it may not be the ideal sniper/dmr rifle with such a radical change of fps depending on weather.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mole1811 Im a self confessed Airsoft nut! Just wishing he had the money to splash out on lots of new toys Find out more about Mole1811
          Working...
          X