ordering form abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ordering form abroad

bought a army armament glock 17, ordered 2 sundays ago,but they only just sent it out yesterday after i raised a paypal dispute,and the tracking number says its leaving hong kong for its destination the 27th,does any one know how long it takes to arrive by the time it is shipped off

Re: ordering form abroad

7-14 days usually mate

Comment

ok thanks,the place banned by ebail is just teribble,the gave me 3 tracking numbers before they even shipped the item off,and only when they faced the threat of having there money taken away do they decided to get off there arses and do something,and give me a working tracking number,i will never order from them again,i hope it arrives next week as i bout it 1 or 2 weeks ago,

Comment

yeah ordering from far away lands CAN take ages SOME times... swings and rounderbouts as they have stock of stuff!..

most people check uk sites first, find its not in stock then look else where. Most have a rountine in place for orders. site a, then site b etc ..

if multiple places have it, its then who can do it the cheapest with the cheapest shipping, while factoring in how long previous orders have taken.

i like to have google open for on the fly monies converting. And a calculator.

usually getting it next day will trump, saving a few quid in far away lands.

Theres only two sites ive had issues with, a certain banned of ebay, and an armour thats intelligent, the former id use if i had to the later stole my cash and ignore my emails, £80 ill never see again. UK company as well...

Comment

thanks richardy,wanted to use my pistol at sabre force next week as i want to have a parcially complete and decent loadoat to use,only problem is that the price was pretty low and shipping was free,also no other sites had the item in stock i untill like a week after i had bought it,and a lot of the reviews i read were saying good things,i knew it would take a while,so id ordered it pretty early,4 weeks befor i actually needed it,so i would have thought it would have arrived on time

Comment

I expect it was out of stock when you ordered it (even though it said in stock) and so they've had to order from their supplier and then send to you.

Just had this problem myself. Ordered an item that was "in stock" to get an email 10 days later saying it's currently in the manufacturing process...

It means they can order in bulk from the factory knowing that they've got guaranteed sales rather than holding stock that's not selling.

Comment

Usually the aforementioned shop is pretty good, and I've had things arrived within a week!

That being said, last order placed on 21st I don't think has left HK yet....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Merkage21 Find out more about Merkage21
              Working...
              X