Marui spare parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui spare parts?

Hi everyone, I've been sourcing for specific parts for replacing, but I cannot find these parts from retailers for my desert eagle, how would I come about getting these parts?

I've tried their website to hunt down and email address, but I don't read Japanese! - Let alone can Google translate help me out on that. Does anyone happen to know what Marui's email address is for parts? (PM me if you know a retailer, thanks!)

Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated, cheers.

Re: Marui spare parts?

I live in Peterborough and the shop that I SUPPORT to keep my gun FIREing stocks all I need...

Comment

Thanks ben, just two questions now; I take it they stock all the springs, especially in the blow back Chamber?

What is part DE26? - what does it do?

Comment

Marui has no one there that speaks english, or that cares, so you have to find a shop which has "arranged" for some one in japan to do the leg work for you.

marui factory orders take about 2 - 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLazyMarksman View Post
          Thanks ben, just two questions now; I take it they stock all the springs, especially in the blow back Chamber?

What is part DE26? - what does it do?
          DE26 rings a bell... Is it the fine spring about 4-5mm in diameter and about 8mm long?

Comment

That little thingie that goes into the slide.

Comment

Ah, that thing... it's a guide rod type thing... I can't picture what exactly it supports, but I know it helps hold the actual running gear inside the slide in place...

It's quite essential...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
              Working...
              X