other methods of payment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other methods of payment?

The obvious chice being paypal but it claims i owe them -0.01 p and i haven't had any result from both emailing and calling them. What other alternatives are there that are suitable for a forum such as this?
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Re: other methods of payment?

Cash in post [if you like magic mushrooms]
    Postal order
    Bank transfer
    Cash in hand

Comment

The only problem i see with these is there is no real buyer protection and i want the buyer of anything i am selling to know that i'm not trying to swindle them.

Comment

Postal order is the best alternitave, go to post office, give them £20 for example, they write out something which looks like a cheque, charge you a little for that, you buy envelope and stamp/you already have one.. well done.
        You send it out..
        1/2 days later it arrives to other guy, he goes to post office with it, shows it to person on till, they give him £20 note, take the postal order. Yay.

Comment

Z1's escrow service. If your this worried it seems like £25 isnt much. But seems useless for anything other than guns...

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
          A brain?
          Originally posted by snuff
          Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Originally posted by Montesa77 View Post
            Z1's escrow service. If your this worried it seems like £25 isnt much.
            Not too convenient for anything but a gun.

Comment

The only reason i'm asking is i have aguy interested in my MK23 and he is hesitant to use anthing other than paypal due to being caught out by some arse before.

Comment

See if he will come to a agreement using the service. 50/50 sorta thing.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                A brain?
                Originally posted by snuff
                Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

@LeeBristolAirsoft
                  Post orders by the way charge you 10% of what you want to send by the way

Comment

Can't you just stick an extra 20p in your paypal and that would cover what you owe? I'm confused lol
                    Get it right roon ye!

Comment

No it won't allow me to pay it as it's a negative amount. This happened with my Ebay account also and took months to fix.

Comment

I like cheques for transactions where I don't know the other person.

You've got an address for where you send the cheque and, if needed, your bank can give the police the details of the person who cashes it.

The seller has a week or so to wait, but when it clears it safe money and can't be clawed back the way paypal can.
                        sigpic

Comment

Everything ive sold on here have been paid for by either cash,cheque,postal order or bank transfer-reason is a HATE Paypal and will never accept it again as ive been stung more than once as both a buyer and seller.

Only place you are forced to use it is that bay place so why do so many people feel that its the only way available to pay-surely if for whatever reason there is any problem with anything bought then the seller should be decent enough to resolve it???

Do Paypal actualy help out with problems that might arise from non bay of e purchases?

I may lose out on selling a few items because i wont accept Paypal but i can live with that!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sabbath I just love Black Sabbath :) Find out more about Sabbath
                          Working...
                          X