Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences between TM VSR-10 and TM L96

Hey people,

I was planning on getting a TM VSR-10 (more than likely the G-Spec) but they have been out of stock for a while so I started looking into the L96 instead. The shape of the rifle isnt fully me but I do like the grip more than the VSR so its a stand off I guess that way.

But mainly does either gun have any advantages over the other? IE is it worth waiting on a VSR or would an L96 be a fair shout? The other option would be a second hand VSR-10 G-Spec from the classifieds section here as alot of them come up near stock condition etc.

So basically which of these 3 sounds best?

1. Wait for a New VSR-10
    2. Buy the L96 Instead
    3. Buy a Second Hand VSR-10

This may seem like a basic question to some but as I have no experience with sniper rifles and they are a rare thing at my local zone I havent had much of a chance to play about with them.

Cheers for any input

Re: Differences between TM VSR-10 and TM L96

Hi, mate. I know my Warrior L96 wasn't on par with the TM version but I upgraded it anyway and it performed quite well. I would imagine the Tm version would have a very smooth bolt action as well as my L96 did. The grip was nice but I found the L96 to be quite a lump. I have since sold it and purchased a TM VSR G Spec in olive and fully upgraded it. It is a lot lighter to use, maybe to light for some and a lot more accurate using 0.4 madbulls. Very quiet to. Sniping is not every ones cup of tea. It might be worth trying both at your local sight first just ask someone if you can have a quick go and talk to them about each one. I would say for me it's the VSR after trying both every time.

Comment

Re: Differences between TM VSR-10 and TM L96

Well i dont known a VSR but i do own a TM L96AWS, the l96 has a better hop-up design then the VSR and at stock the L96 has a smooth bolt, but it will cost you alot to upgrade the TM L96 with PDI parts, also theres a plastic loading nozzle in the l96 that allows the mag to be in the right place compaired to real steel versions, that can brake when upgrading and sometimes general use.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bandeen Find out more about Bandeen
      Working...
      X