Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting abroad. (denmark)

Ok, a guy wants to buy a gun from me but he lives in denmark

is there anything i have to do special in posting out? or is it just the same procedure as normal? i have never posted outside england before

any help would be appreciated
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: posting abroad. (denmark)

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=72598

I used them, along with writing DO NOT FLY on the box several times.
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

i think ive posted repairs there with out issues in the past.

Comment

shouldn't have any fuss with Danish peeps, just dont use royal mail
        back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

calculating shipping based on

5kg

70cm x 30cm x 20cm

works out at

Parcel force: £58
          UPS: £86

and with insurance they both end up £100 or over

is that right? £100 to post something? that seems massively steep!!!
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i posted a dragonov to me mate mattius in denmark,used parcel force global economy and it cost£32,that was the cheapest,and it took 7 days.hope this helps.:D
            old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

ahh cheers ill look into that!

EDIT cheers

£35

£49 tracked .. that isnt TOO bad really

is it worth insuring it (systema PTW) as the person is paying via bank transfer

Comment

as long as you get all the dosh, thats what matters

I dont bother with insurance, ive never not had a parcel arrive, its all a giant con.

Just package it well so when royal mail play football with it, it comes out in one peice.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                Working...
                X