Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are these

http://www.army-technology.com/contr...sunglasses.jpg

i see a alot of military personal (mainly us) with these on and im wondering what make and how much they are

Re: What are these

by the logo on the top the make is revision

Comment

i had a butch around at that but, i just thought i'd see if they are perhaps issue or suming

Comment

revision sawfly

£50-£80

videos on youtube show them taking a shotgun to the lens and them still not breaking
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
          revision sawfly

£50-£80

videos on youtube show them taking a shotgun to the lens and them still not breaking
          Saweet!

Comment

I... must... get... these
            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
              I... must... get... these
              im planning too but with christmas coming up, i might be skint and i dont think any of muy family would know what they are, so i would probs end up with some other ones hahaha

Comment

you can't go wrong with emailing them the link lol no excuses then

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theairsofttank Airsofter, The British Army Find out more about theairsofttank
                Working...
                X