Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFC M712 Mauser Carbine

hi,

thinking of buying one of these beasties, big metal and real wood old school pistol, but other than a few germans in ww2 who actually used/uses these things in the real world?

i kinda like to have kit specific items and weapons, this ain't going to fit with the russian gear, maybe the PMC gear, but doubtful, did the VC use them?

i can only think of my german kit and having this brute to go along side that, or do a residetn evil 4 kit!

and if anyone has one, whats the opinion on actual skirmish use, (the one i'm looking at has the extended barrel and full stock.)

Boris
    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Re: HFC M712 Mauser Carbine

I've had the pistol for some time rather than the carbine with fixed stock and extrended barrel. I believe the Chinese were big into the pistol & removable stock so I guess if you make a case for them supporting the VC you’ve a plausible scenario.

Other than that young Winston or Han Solo spring to mind

Not sure the mags are too practical with their hoop tops for skirmish use. If you don't know what I mean I'll get a picture for you.

Goes with a nice crack, good for green out of the box, you may struggle to find a holster other than the wood or a repro leather version.

Dave
    Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

Re: HFC M712 Mauser Carbine

Missed the edit window !

Wiki says the Russians bought a load of the Bolo version in the 1920's so maybe your Russian gear works too.
      Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
      Working...
      X