Glasses/goggles defoging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasses/goggles defoging

Hi everyone i was wondering how you guys keep your glasses or goggles from fogging up in game. eg do you put defoging solution in it.
    or are there easier, cheaper and more readily availiable products that i can use to defog my glasses?
    i am currently using Bolle safety glasses with yellow tinted lenses if that helps at all.

Cheers

Re: Glasses/goggles defoging

the best methord is specsavers glasses cleaning solution as it has anti mist stuff in it. works a treat on my glasses no fog atall
    Armoury:
    ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Your God Is Dead..... I Just Killed Him

Comment

I have some viper ski goggles that used to mist up something chronic!
      Mate showed me that if I took out a foam pad that runs along the top of the goggles (above your brow) that it stops them demisting!
      you can pick them up for around £20 from most airsoft shops i've been to and they dont restrict when looking down sights, really good!
      LA LI LU LE LO?

G&P M4A1 Magpul Sentry - FOR SALE
      Magpul Masada ACR, TM P90 TR

SHAKE&BAKE AIRSOFT

Comment

Cat crap

Comment

Originally posted by saf101 View Post
          the best methord is specsavers glasses cleaning solution as it has anti mist stuff in it. works a treat on my glasses no fog atall
          What glasses do you use? How much is it? And finally, can you literally breath hot air constantly onto it without it fogging up?

Comment

i rub a drop of washing up liquid in to the lense and allow to dry then clean with a clean dry cloth.
            this works

Comment

i know the oakleys or guarders have anti mist thing built into the lens

The best solution is to not cover your mouth up.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
                Cat crap
                I tried getting my cat to stay put long enough, but the effort involved vs the potential results just wasnt worth it.. even if cat crap does work..

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
                  What glasses do you use? How much is it? And finally, can you literally breath hot air constantly onto it without it fogging up?
                  i just use a cheap pair of glasses im not sure what make they are. and the large bottle is (i think) £3.99 and lasts about two months (and thats with me cleaning my regular specticals every day and my airsoft glasses) , and if you hold them to your mouth and breeth out hard onto the lenses they do fog but by the time you lifft them to your eyes it has all but cleared

and as well as the bottles you can also get wipes (like individually wraped wet wipes) that are handy to fit into your gear so you dont have to carry the bottle around.

hope this helps

jack
                  Armoury:
                  ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Your God Is Dead..... I Just Killed Him

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
                    i know the oakleys or guarders have anti mist thing built into the lens

The best solution is to not cover your mouth up.
                    i dont cover my mouth when playing but i do wear a DPM bush hat. would this affect it at all?

Comment

Originally posted by SgT BULLETPR00F View Post
                      i dont cover my mouth when playing but i do wear a DPM bush hat. would this affect it at all?
                      hmm not so much try adjusting the distance between the frame of the glasses and your forehead, if theres no gap the rising heat from your mouth will simply bunch up in between the glasses and eyes.

maybe pinch the nose bits in a little to make them sit a tiny bit further away from your face.

Comment

I just use the anti fog cloth that came with my ESS Ice glasses, They never fog up after being wiped.

Comment

Originally posted by MR123 View Post
                          I just use the anti fog cloth that came with my ESS Ice glasses, They never fog up after being wiped.
                          I beg to differ, if you breath hot air on them they do

Comment

Cat Crap as well. Stuff works wonders! Neither myself nor any of my team who use it have had fogging issues even in Winter.

Comment

I use Bolle anti-fog and anti-mist spray which works well

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SgT BULLETPR00F Please Note: All sales will require your UKARA to be checked and ID to prove you are over 18. Find out more about SgT BULLETPR00F
                              Working...
                              X