Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Airsoft Guns life. how long has yours had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft Guns life. how long has yours had?

Originally posted by Teddykiller View Post
    My AK has lasted me since I started Airsoft, a good long while, 3 years. Which aint too bad, but still means it has a long way to go
    What make is it?

I just love to know if chinasoft, such as the likes of Jing Gong or CYMA last a while..
    I got told back about 3 years ago when i got my jg g36c that cyma was Crap You Must Avoid a while back but had since stepped up a notch.
    WHO PUT NOS IN OPTIMUS' FUEL CELL?!?!?! http://discharges.org/rave/
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darksidedsam View Post
      Ever heard of a V3 Gearbox
      yes...and i also find it hard to see how your comment has any relevance to mine...
      Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
      I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

My tm g36 is at least 7 years old now and started its life as a 36c and the gb has only been apart once and that was when zeroone upgraded the spring.

External wise is in really condition with only the hand guard, outter and inner barrel being changed over to a full lengh mg36 front end etc.

My tm m14 is 5 years old and is still stock just like when it was released in 2005

Comment

Originally posted by robharris21 View Post
          yes...and i also find it hard to see how your comment has any relevance to mine...
          I dont understand why i put that either... Lol

Maybe i meant to quote someone else?

M16 eh?... Least some guys know that the M16 looks cooler than the M4. Amount of people running around with an m4 at a game i was at in ipswich it was like attack of the clones lol

By the way, Im not liking all them 1 year votes =S
          sigpic

Comment

I hate TM rifles, mainly because of how they feel. However my G3 SG1 is still going now I no longer own it but it was recently sold on here by the person who bought it from me last year. Same motor, same internals, same barrel. In fact I think the only thing added has been a Mosfet by the guy who bought it from me.

So although the gun feels like a soggy towel internally it is brilliant. However for me this has proved the exception to the rule as all my other TM guns I ever owned have died in a couple of months and fallen apart.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
              I hate TM rifles, mainly because of how they feel. However my G3 SG1 is still going now I no longer own it but it was recently sold on here by the person who bought it from me last year. Same motor, same internals, same barrel. In fact I think the only thing added has been a Mosfet by the guy who bought it from me.

So although the gun feels like a soggy towel internally it is brilliant. However for me this has proved the exception to the rule as all my other TM guns I ever owned have died in a couple of months and fallen apart.
              So if i was asking your Opinion..
              I wanna get a TM G3 Sg1 , dont care about creaking i just want good internals. what would you suggest
              sigpic

Comment

Get one!! I never ever had a problem with it. Tell a lie it stopped firing once. I took it in to my local before I knew anything about airsoft internals, and all it was, was a screw had worked loose. Threadlocked in and that was that.

As you say, if you don't mind the creaky body, it is after all one of the first TM guns so it can be bad, it is actually a very good gun. Stock fps is about 270fps, but, it is accurate and has good range.

Don't buy new. Prices haven't dropped and for the money they aren't worth the new cost. But secondhand, they are worth it, so long as you pay no more than around £130-£150 with mags and accessories. Accessories would be a claw scope mount and scope.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Im a bit of a magpie when it comes to guns, i dont actually own one thats older than 10months. But none of them have broken (yet).
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

i put 5 years for my marui m4.

it was a cheapo sports line-esque version and broke apart as soon as i smashed it into a tree...(oops) however, the gearbox and internals are top notch, not had a single problem with them at all, and now that i have a metal body i consider smashing my gun into a tree more of a blessing than a curse.

Comment

G&G M4 - lasted a week :D

Comment

poll threads are starting to get me down.

Boris
                        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I've had my TM m14 for at least 7 years and I brought it second hand

Still going strong but its time for a new hop etc I think

Comment

I've had my TM m14 for at least 7 years and I brought it second hand

Still going strong but its time for a new hop etc I think

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

darksidedsam Find out more about darksidedsam
                            Working...
                            X