This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know Nyfaedd Von?

i bought a mk23 off around 3 months ago and have had no word from him, ive pmed him countless times and not got any reply from him, it seems as though hes just gone and run off with my cash if anyone knows him or has any contact details for him, please pm them to me, thanks
    PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Re: does anyone know Nyfaedd Von?

How did you pay bud? If through paypal or by sent cash, can you not get, or do you not have his address?

I would like to say that I am very sorry this has happened to you, I think it's happened to us all more than once in the past (I'm still chasing money) and we all know how frustrating it is. It's really sad how many accounts of this sort of thing are popping up on this forum recently...
    Trader Feedback:
    New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
    Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

I have spoken and dealt with him before and he's a sound bloke. He's most probably on holiday and not got back to tell you. He's closer friends with Withard i think so you might want to give him a PM.
      My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

I spoke to Nyfaedd von and informed him of this post. He will be contacting you soon, I doubt anyone else needs to post in this thread.

Comment

hello DanHC!

I am very sorry that this has taken so long to resolve.. I haven't been ignoring your pm's as I haven't received any at all! The last thing I remember was pm'ing you about your UKARA number just to verify.. obviously I wasn't going to send anything before that was sorted. I heard no reply and so sent another pm just to let you know that I was waiting on you to send me the number before I could go any further and get the gun on it's way to you. I assume you go no such message?

tbh I thought you may not have been registered and got a fright when I asked for UKARA! Figured I'd just leave it and wait until you got back in touch.. I'm very sorry if you have tried pm'ing me, it seems our computers are not talking properly or something :\ I haven't used the forums in about 2/3months either, with all the problems going on with the previous one I thought I'd leave it be until everything was sorted. No wonder I wasn't receiving your messages.

Anyway! Here's my email address so you can send your membership number, I think I still have your home address but just to be sure could you send that too? I wouldn't trust the pm system on here to work again so it would be quicker and easier to send it to my hotmail if that's okay..

[email protected]

The Mk23 will be sent either tomorrow or Tuesday once I have your details.. oh and by the way you have Nice_Guy_Andy to thank for bringing this to light for me :P

cheers dude

Comment

ahh right okies, sorry mate, i didnt get your pm about the ukara, ill email it throught to you when i find my card :S mods if you could please close this thread as it has served its purpose
            PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

danhc Find out more about danhc
            Working...
            X