Terrible Plinker To Shotgun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

I think you should re-think your title. Terrible Plinker To Shotgun. Should become Terrible Plinker To Blunderbuss. Just because blunderbusses are so much cooler.
    and maybe put a cone around the front to load easier

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Coz View Post
      I think you should re-think your title. Terrible Plinker To Shotgun. Should become Terrible Plinker To Blunderbuss. Just because blunderbusses are so much cooler.
      and maybe put a cone around the front to load easier

>_< Blunderbusses are pretty cool. The cone idea is really good actually. I have yet to try it but i can see the potential of using it like a funnel. Could load it in seconds.
      Originally posted by murta369
      in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

Re: Terrible Plinker To Shotgun.

Hmm I though you could use a small bit of paper as wadding in the end to stop the bbs coming out? Just a though. Btw blunderbusses are awesome and I saw a proper airsoft blunderbuss on another forum that used gas powered grenades. *hint* Arnies *hint*

Comment

Originally posted by bobby View Post
          Hmm I though you could use a small bit of paper as wadding in the end to stop the bbs coming out?
          Why not go all the way and put a gunpowder charge in the bottom? :-p

Comment

for loading it i recommend a slight modification on the straw idea for speed loading i'd say buy a pack of straws from tesco or something then tape up one end of each straw cut them to a length which holds 10-15 bb's then make caps out of folded paper and tape or something then when you need to load pull one out then take off the cap (cheap enough to make so you could throw it away) then tip the contents of the straw into the barrel of the gun i reckon you could easily hold 25 or so of these 'shells' in somesort of holder in that gap where the handguard normally is just an idea

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
            You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
            Kid has issues

Comment

you should of put some metal music to the video :P that was epic though

Comment

Originally posted by KaRcop View Post
                Why not go all the way and put a gunpowder charge in the bottom? :-p
                hmm that might just work :D Now where to get the Gunpowder? Mabye open up some fireworks?

Comment

I guess it might actually work if it's a springer, enough of a whack to set the charge off. You could maybe start with those little throw down snappers and see how they work then start moving up, filling them with more and more powder! I want to see this now!

Comment

guys it's ridiculous talk like this that got the tanaka casiopeia range banned. Not ever in the world will a plastic springer / plastic part ever withstand the full force of a bullet going off.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                    Kid has issues

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jakesclaws Find out more about Jakesclaws
                    Working...
                    X