Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft events -2010-2011

Originally posted by aribos View Post
    I know a few guys who went to GZW this year and loved it. Infact my site is thinking about getting the marshalling team and regulars together for a road trip down next year.
    Aribos good to hear you enjoyed the weekender and better still that you are trying to bring down a whole load for next years.

It's as much of a crack for the Marshal's as it is for the players and really good to see positive feedback on the forum's about it as it does make a difference to me personally as its a very long event to Marshal but something I cannot wait to arrive. August seems so far away.

It is quite amazing how many people came down with a few players and all said that next year they are bringing a team. I got chatting to some lads from Scotland who where calling people from their normal site winding them up with what was happening at GZ so much so that it looks like there will be 15+ coming down next year.
    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Re: Airsoft events -2010-2011

im buzzing. i think i can muster a 5 man team too, should start rallying people together asap. get oaur cowpats together!!

just imagine if 1400 people decided to bring a 5 man team each....
      7000 airsofters in one place!!!
      Their are no Atheists in Foxholes.

Its not an argument against Atheists

Its an argument against Foxholes.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAPPERSAM Find out more about SAPPERSAM
      Working...
      X