Jls scar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jls scar

Has anyone had ANY experience with the rifle stated above as im am considering it and would appreciate a second opinion. (youtube turned up nothing)
    Originally posted by Utorak
    FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Re: Jls scar

go for D-boys

Comment

as above the jls is crap ,the dboys scar feels easily as good as my classic army.
      agm also do one but ive no experiance of it
      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

When you want youtube reviews, look no further than Flanker Tanker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUfgK...e=channel_page

That said his review of the JLS Scar isnt his best, but its always good for reference
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

good guns if you upgrade it completly

Comment

The JLS isn't much good, but the Dboys isn't much better. Both of them will need a degunk to get them working anything like reliably.

Comment

the DBOYS is much better - seen and used a few, and i know somebody with one that has never had any work done to it - still running fine after lots of games

however if you can hold it off longer and save up go for classic army/VFC/Star (i have CA)
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Don't buy jls period. They are utter rubbish. A friend at my local for some reason managed to sink the same price he paid for the gun back into it just to try and get it working, which it still didnt, so he sold it and got a dboys one instead had nothing but praise for it.

Comment

i own the classic army and have had no problems atall, i have repaired a few dboys guns and had a pretty low opinion of them untill the scar was released.
                  if i had paid retail for my ca scar i would have been gutted when i tested the dboy one at a third of the price at the time, and equall if not better build quality.

AND YOU HAVENT GOT TO TAKE THE BLOODY STOCK OFF TO CHANGE THE BATTERY, WHOS STUPID IDEA WAS THAT
                  m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

thanks to all i am looking into the dboys now:D
                    Originally posted by Utorak
                    FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

i have fired many a scar and i can honestly say that dboys is my favourite as its cheap and kicks but

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

millar_7 Find out more about millar_7
                      Working...
                      X