Going to games on your own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to games on your own

So as the title says, who goes to games on there own?
    This saturday i'm going to a skirmish and none of my mates are coming so wanna know what its like, i'm a sniper so i'm guessing it will be easier as i can kinda do my own thing as well as being in the main team
    Thanks

Re: Going to games on your own

ive been many times

its my local site sure, but even if i travel with people i spend the day going lone shark
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I go on my own sometimes and i spend the day going round the enemy and flanking it's quite nice doing your own thing but sometimes you get a bit lonely at lunch but you mingle in with people or sort your gun out and change things well thats what i do.So its nice in some ways but not in the other
      JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

airsofters are a very friendly bunch I started off going on my own and soon made friends with the regular players.

Just go and chat to folk about their gear and soon find droves of folk to stick about with :p
        Originally posted by Fenriz
        I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

I normally go on my own... but I do know all my local site staff and most of the regulars.

Comment

Originally posted by yogibear View Post
            I go on my own sometimes and i spend the day going round the enemy and flanking it's quite nice doing your own thing but sometimes you get a bit lonely at lunch
            Yeahh thats what i was planning on doing just long range sniping picking them off as thats how i like to play, but the lunch is what i think will be the worst just on my own

Comment

sometimes i go by myself when i fancy a game and no one else out of my freinds group is going , but i know everyone at the site and get on with everyone fine enough to play alongside them.

Comment

Well i usually chat to the regulars or the staff and it soon passes time away hopefully you'll survive :D
                JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

I always go on my own, but at my site we share our tables with everyone, so its hard not to start talking with someone really, plus i know all the regulars and the marshals to, sometimes it can be frustrating, as people will ask 'is this your first time' and offer you stupid advice, i know their being friendly, but they fail to realise the 3 gun cases of mine... you will never go to a airsoft game without mingling with everyone, its just part of airsoft.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
                    but at my site we share our tables with everyone, so its hard not to start talking with someone really,
                    We dont have tables at our site, just have to stand around and usually its everyone with there mates

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey b View Post
                      people will ask 'is this your first time' and offer you stupid advice, i know their being friendly, but they fail to realise the 3 gun cases of mine... you will never go to a airsoft game without mingling with everyone, its just part of airsoft.
                      Apsolutely hate then just as you havent been to the 3 games they have and you havent put your kit on yet , usually when i put my plate carrier on and stuff i dont get that.

Comment

I sometimes go to games on my own, there is always loads of people to speak to, chat to them about theirs/your gear, where they usually play etc. Have a good laugh, everyone seams to be so friendly :D

Comment

Thanks being a sniper will help then, as i don't have to stick in a group i can go do what i like?

Comment

Yeah, find some people to tag along with in game, and you can be their long ranger, they can be your spotters!

Comment

ive been loads of times on my own you can have just as much fun as with your friends
                              When in doubt call your self out

Team warhawks oxforshire squad

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

abelattack Find out more about abelattack
                              Working...
                              X