Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS MP5 problem

hi,

i have a ICS MP5A3 and i have a problem with it, when i fire the mp5, it shoots out 5 or so bbs and then stops feeding them and runs dry!!!

pls reply..

Re: ICS MP5 problem

What mags are you using?

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
    A brain?
    Originally posted by snuff
    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Check how the mag is seating and that it is feeding into the hop correctly - it's very common on the large caps when either you forget to wind it or the spring is going.
      Have a listen to the mag - you might find it is unwinding as you are firing because it's on the way out. I have one that plays up like this - half a dozen shots and you can hear it spinning down on the ratchet.
      Originally posted by mr lean 81
      painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

i am using hicaps, i wind far enough but now it doesnt fire them at all, all my 5 mags are quiet wobbily in the mag housing though!

Comment

Is it a plastic body or a metal body, plastic mp5's over time have a tendency to split as their bodies are two halves held together by a couple of scews, if its a metal body mp5 what make of mags are you using?
          Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

(1) Try a different mag.
            (2) crank the hop all the way off.
            (3) look into the magwell and fire a few shots off making sure the nozzle moves ok.

If it fires ok with different mag then its a mag problem.

If it fires ok when hop is off its a hop problem.

Comment

its is a metal body, i use hi-caps (230 rnds), the nozzle moves fine but it does it with all mags!

Comment

They ICS mags?

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                A brain?
                Originally posted by snuff
                Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

you should really try it with a mid cap (that works) to make sure its not the mags but the gun..bit of a catch 22 really,where are you based? is it possible to find someone who has a working mag to try it out...if you lived in london it would be easy to help you out
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i am in plymouth (south west), but all my mags are hicaps, my step dad is going to have a look at it!

Comment

Hi fella,

Im also in Plymouth with an ICS MP5, my mags that came with the gun will fit yours fine, your welcome to give them a try?

J

Comment

I had to file my JG hi-caps to get them to feed properly in my ICS MP5. ICS mags were fine though.

Comment

dont worry, i got jibjobbob (my step dad) to fix them, they just needed cleaning in the mechanism

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rgoo i was born and i am still here Find out more about rgoo
                          Working...
                          X